I have worked on the preliminary task and seriously, I tried to create an interview situation.
The main Problem I had was the time factor and the camera.
I had not enough time to set everything at my pleasure and I wasn't able to find a control for the focus... Some pictures went blurry.
I developed two very simple characters without depth. One rockstar and one reporter. The engine of the story is an interview to which the star has been invited.
There was no script, no props except a sheet of paper and a pen. Very simple.
The editing was okay, I haven't problems using Adobe any longer.
This movie has no meaning. The dialogues were flat and insubstantial, but in a certain way training. The rockstar is designed as a stereotype. A guy whose ego is more important than anything else in the world, and who really doesn't care about others opinion. The reporter is the open minded, talkative guy. He is very polite and welcomes the star warmly and does some small-talk. Let's talk about details:
What am I going to do for my preliminary task?
Filming a short story and using different angles and zooms and the 160°-rule. After that I will edit that story on the computer and export it as a file.
What is my story?
A rockstar gives an interview.
Who will I use as actors?
Oscar Lyons and Jamie Paxton will help me.
Do I need props or extra items?
Yes. Only a pen and a sheet of paper, a table and two seats.
What shots do I have?
I will work with (E)CU's, MS's and some OS's.
What mood do I try to represent?
That's cracky... A preliminary task in which I prove that I'm able to use a camera and angles?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment