On the technical level of continuity
there is one major problem on this campus: The RAF.
Nearly every two minutes jets are flying over the location and ruin the sound.
However after several frustrated attempts to shoot in the short intervals between the flights I decided to ignore that issue because this is in every sense force majeur. Clothes and props remain the sames throughout the whole plot because it is set on one and the same day.
In my opinion I made no mistakes ignoring the fact that I didn't deactivate the 1080i caption of my camera. Why do I have a bad feeling about overlocking my mac for the compression process...
The film will subvert expectations deliberately. Unfortunately the audio track sounds like the audio of cheap day TV-series, fortunately only inside closed rooms.
Concerning elements of other movies I helped myself with the Ocean's 13 setting.
One guy ill, the rest of his friends plan an act of revenge or try to raise money for a surgery...
However, this is a nice basement for a film, which isn't too used yet.
Making promises in the film-biz is in my opinion a very hard
thing. The audience must find out itself if it likes the movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment