Tuesday, 3 March 2009

Positive Criticism...

Who and what have you represented and how in the film?
I've represented some crazy youngster who have nothing better to do than stealing things...

Who is included and excluded by the text you've created?
Included are young people between 14 and 25 years.
Excluded are older peolple.

What form of realism have you created and why?
Well I don't know if the plot is realistic, but I can make it feel realistic.

What role does the mise en scène, acting, dialogue, music and style of the camera work play in the construction of verisimilitude?
It is supposed to construct a feeling of anxiety.

I'd appreciate your feedback on my project.

2 comments:

Pakkerz said...

Well it was a quite interesting piece and it used good thecninques such as effects and filming angles. The storyline however was a little wierd and I didn't really understand it, if you want to make a change make the storyline more obvious.

Pakkerz said...

From pj this was a very good film i thoguht the sound was great the acting good and it kept you on a cliffhanger to find out what else happens.